- Croatia Movement
- 2 St Philips Place
- Birmingham, B3 2RB, UK
- 0207 205 4147
- Company Number: 09549431
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “We/us” Means [Croatia Movement Ltd]
- “The Event” Means any holiday, accommodation, activity or function organised or advertised by us.
- “You” Means the person who has signed the booking form and includes all the people on whose behalf you have signed.
- “Supplier” Means the company or person that is holding or providing the event or any part of it.
- “Price” Means the total cost of the event
1. Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the contract between you and us to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions save for those implied by law, and no variation to these terms and conditions shall be valid unless in writing and approved by the company director.
Specific Departure times between locations will be set by either CM management or the guides. These must be adhered to as our trips run to a tight schedule, and we are unable to delay our travel plans for customers if they are late for any reason.
- Any misplacement or loss of personal items during the trip is the responsibility of the customer. CM will take no responsibility for loss of personal items.
- CM will not be liable for any injuries that may occur to individuals whilst at the festival, after party, yoga, spa or anytime during the trip. Personal travel insurance must be taken out to cover the individual for the duration of their trip.
2. Formation of Contract
- No contract shall arise between you and us until we have received the deposit payable and we have sent to you written confirmation (This can be in the form of an email) of our acceptance of your booking.
3. Lead Name
- The lead name on any booking with us accepts the full responsibility of collecting the full balance payable for the booking and indemnifies Croatia Movement Ltd against any loss from any individual failing to pay within your group. The lead name of the group is also responsible for ensuring that all group members are aware they are bound by our terms and conditions. The lead name is also responsible for the completion of the online guest list on behalf of all persons on the booking. It is understood that those booking via email or telephone agree to, and accept our terms and conditions.
4. Payment & Deposits
- Deposits are payable at the time of booking and the balance of payments are split into the following phases:
- **An agreed non-refundable non-transferable deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- **An agreed payment plan of either monthly payments, full payment upfront, or 2 x 50% payments (other payment plans are available if agreed to by management). Payment dates will be sent via email and also noted on the invoice.
- ** Late fees of £10 per person per day will be charged for all late payments. If incurred, late fees are to be paid with the late payment, not at a later date unless otherwise agreed to by CM management
- Once a payment (including late fees) is late by 5 days (including weekends and bank holidays) the customers will have deemed to have cancelled their booking. The cancellation fee is the total amount paid to us at that time on the booking. All previous deposits and payments will not be refunded.
- The final balance is to be paid no less than 8 weeks before the date upon which your event is due to start. Failure to pay by this date will result in a £50 per person late payment charge.
- Deposits are used by us to enter into the contractual arrangements on your behalf and are non refundable. Payments can be made via online bank transfers where upon receipt we will endeavour to place the booking for you at the same price, although this cannot be guaranteed. We will however notify you should there be an increase in price.
5. Cancellation by Us
- We may cancel the event or any part of it:
for safety reasons if we or our supplier(s) regard adverse weather conditions or other safety concerns as unacceptable and which cannot reasonably be overcome; If we reasonably believe that you may cause harm or damage to our reputation or to the reputation of our suppliers or to property belonging to our suppliers; If a supplier or suppliers are unable to host the event for any reason; If changes you wish to make to the booking mean it is uneconomical or impractical to hold the event. If we cancel the whole of the event we shall use our best endeavours to rearrange the event on a mutually convenient date, or provide a refund to you of the cost to us of the event. Save as above we shall be under no further liability to you for cancellation of the event or any part of it.
6. Cancellation by You
- You may cancel your booking within a period of 3 days after the initial deposit however this initial deposit is non-refundable. After 3 days you may cancel your booking however all deposits and (if applicable) any additional payments made to date on the booking are non-refundable. All cancellations must be made in writing from the lead name on the booking. After 3 days the amount of the cancellation fee is calculated according to the date on which we receive written notice of your wish to cancel. If you cancel with us more than 2 weeks in advance of the travel date then the cancellation fee is a minimum of 30% of the total booking cost, or the total amount paid to us at that time on the booking, whichever is greater. If you cancel with us within 2 weeks of the travel date then the cancellation fee is 100% of the total cost of the booking.
7. Failure to Provide an Event
- If, due to reasons beyond our control, an event is unable to take place due to (but without limitation); closure of premises, the ceases of trading, a change in supplier management, weather restrictions, we will provide you and your group with an alternative event and if this is does not prove possible, a refund to you of the cost to us of the event. On rare occasions, it may be necessary for us to change part of the event. In this case we must provide an alternative event for you to attend.
- If your booking includes accommodation, the named accommodation will remain confidential to Croatia Movement Ltd and only be disclosed to you upon receipt of the completed final payment and written confirmation from the supplier.
- Breakfast is not included with accommodation bookings unless otherwise stated. The type of breakfast you will receive will be confirmed upon arrival at your accommodation (this may be hot or cold regardless of your quotation). Restaurant meals may require a pre-order to be completed by the lead name of the group. This should be completed and returned to us, or the venue as required. If a pre-order has not been completed, we accept no liability for meals not provided or delays in providing the meals for you. You will not automatically be sent any menus and menus may be of limited choice from a set-menu for groups. We will endeavour to meet any specialist dietary requests for any member of your group, but can not guarantee these requests. We accept no liability if our suppliers are unable to meet these requests in advance, or once at the venue. If your group arrives late then we accept no liability.
10. Alterations and Surcharges Applied By Us
- If due to circumstances beyond our control it becomes necessary to substitute an alternative supplier, or make any other alterations to the event (including accommodation) we shall inform you of the changes as soon as possible. You must pay any additional cost due to such changes. If the changes are, in the view of Croatia Movement Ltd, so substantial as to materially alter the event and you are unwilling to accept them then you may cancel the event and we will give a refund of the cost of the event to us. Surcharges may be applicable where an event requires a minimum number of participants to proceed, and the group does not meet this minimum number. This could lead to the cancellation of the event of which we are not held responsible and alternatives may be offered of an equal or greater value. If this value is greater, then you must pay us the difference in price.
11. Alterations made by You
- We shall try to accommodate any reasonable changes you wish to make to the event. Alterations and amendment requests should be made with us and not end suppliers and should be made in writing to us by the lead name. These changes shall not be deemed accepted until we have confirmed in writing to you. If you wish to increase or decrease the number of persons participating in the event you may do this up to eight weeks prior to the date upon which your event is due to start. Amendments after that date will incur our administration charge of £50 per person. Changes such as arrival / departure dates and destination changes will also be subject to our administration charges. We cannot guarantee that the change to the price will be pro-rata, but will depend upon the arrangements we are able to make with our suppliers. Subject to our written agreement you may transfer your booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions applicable to the event.
12. Your Obligations
- You shall at all times behave in a safe, responsible and courteous manner; comply with all instructions; regulations and codes of practice issued by us or our suppliers; ensure that you comply with all age restrictions imposed by our suppliers; ensure that you comply with all arrival times, and dress appropriately for the event. If you breach these obligations we may cancel or curtail the event or any part of it and in those circumstances you shall not be entitled to any refund. You shall take out insurance suitable for your needs (including delays for events involving travel by land, sea, or air) before the event.
13. Our Obligations
- We shall take reasonable care and skill in arranging the event and comply with all applicable laws in relation to the event; where ever possible, re-schedule the event instead of cancelling or offer a refund to you of the cost to us of the event. All of the photographs and illustrations we use on our website and in literature (including quotations) we send you are for marketing purposes and may not entirely represent the actual products received.
14. Customer Feedback
- If you have a problem whilst on your booking then you must contact the appropriate person(s) at the earliest opportunity, for example accommodation / restaurant manager, if the problem has not been resolved contact the Croatia Movement team as soon as possible. Unless there is a valid reason why you did not report your problem to the appropriate person(s), we will not consider ourselves liable for those complaints. If they are unable to resolve matters to your satisfaction then you must write to us within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the event. No complaint will be accepted outside of this time frame thus deeming you fully satisfied with all aspects of the event and the services we have provided to you. We will acknowledge any correspondence within 48 hours and endeavour to deal with the complaint as quickly as possible.
15. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
- No part of this agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or right to enforce any terms of this agreement.
16. Free Place Promotion
- Where offered, one free place shall be allocated to both parties (more than one group booking) as long as each booking meets the minimum required numbers stated on the individual booking(s) paying the full per person price. Both groups must pay in full (based on the minimum requirements) in order for this promotion to apply.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising between you and us or our suppliers.
18. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may need to make changes to these terms and conditions. Any changes can only be made by us and not any third party member. We reserve the right to amend or improve these terms and conditions without prior notification. When it is necessary for changes to be made, we will forward you a copy of these changes and all reservations will abide by the amended terms.